Discover the village of Saint Pierre sur Erve and the surrounding area
Local tourist attractions in the Mayenne (department 53)
Enjoy your time as a family or with friends or colleages and relax and visit the beautiful valleys and rural countryside.
We recommend the following:
- The old stone bridge and the church in St Pierre sur Erve
- The Moulin du Gô (restored flour mill) in St Pierre sur Erve
- The caves in the Saulges canyon and the museum of pre-history
- Mayenne Miniatures dollhouse museum (on-site, by appointment)
- The flour mill of the Chateau de Thévalles
- The medieval town of Sainte-Suzanne
- The MultiGolf and lake La Chesnaie in St Denis du Maine
Other activities in the area
We can help you organise other outings such as:
- A riverside picnic or walk
- Visits to the 2 caves in the canyon and the museum of prehistory
- Golf at Sablé-Solesmes or Laval
- Sightposted trails for hikers or bicyclists
- Visits to local markets
- River cruises on the Mayenne in Laval
- A trip to the old town and 24h car race museum in Le Mans
- Visits to the Loire valley chateaux and wineries
- Swimming lessons for children or aquagym classes in our pool
For your immediate shopping needs you will find in Vaiges (10 min by car): a bakery, a pharmacy, a butcher, a small supermarket (which also sells petrol and diesel fuel and has a charging point for electric cars), and 2 banks with cash dispensers. Nearby in St Pierre sur Erve there is an organic bakery (with wood fired ovens), and the "Bistro" bar operated by village residents on a voluntary basis is open in the summer.
For further information, please contact us.